Red, White And Crue review by Mötley Crüe

• Released: Feb 1, 2005
Mötley Crüe: Red, White And Crue

This is Motley's absolutely greatest CD yet. It is almost like their second greatest hits cd. There is not much goin on with the art work of the album cover just a shadow of some chick in a bikini and the American flag without any blue. But inside thir kick ass CD there are 2 discs. The first containing: Live Wire, Piece Of Your Action, Toast Of The Town, Too Fast For Love, Black Widow, Looks That Kill, Too Young To Fall in Love (Remix), Helter Skelter, Shout At The Devil, Smokin In The Boy's Room, Use It Or Lose It, Girls Girls Girls, Wild Side, You're All I Need, All In The Name Of, Kickstart My Heart, Without You, Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away), Same Ol' Situation (SOS), and Dr.Feelgood. Holy God! that's just 20 amazing sounding songs on the first disc. On the second disc there is: all of the rest of the best kick ass Motley Crue songs. Totaling on the second disc at! 7 songs! So for the 2 discs combined there are 37 Motley songs! All of the songs are completely digitally remastered for ultimate sound, clarity, and headbanging. Motley has brought you great music for over two and a half decades now, and they still haven't failed to make a kick ass album, that every past and present Motley Crue fan will love these killer tunes. This CD is a great addition to your growing music collection.

The lyrics that come out of Vince Neil's mouth cannot be beat. Ecvey song has great orignality and personality in this sweet album. This is Vince at his best. He has got some kick ass pair of lungs, my god. He can really sing his ass off sometimes. Motley Crue would be nothing without Vince Neil behind the mic stand.

This band has so much talent and respect that they can be compared to Van Halen or even Judas Preist. There is no such thing as a bad Motley Crue song. Evary song is a headbanger and is worthy of everlasting greatness and I guess kick-assness to for that matter. I saw Motley in March of 05' and they were awesome. They played almost every song on this sure to be platinum CD. The booklet inside of the CD case tells the story of the Crue. It is not to long of a story but definetly worth your while.