Shout at the Devil review by Mötley Crüe

• Released: Sep 26, 1983
Mötley Crüe: Shout at the Devil

The sound of this album is so awesome, it's one of the best albums I've heard with so much power in the main riffs of songs such as Looks That Kill, Shout At The Devil and Ten Seconds To Love. Vince Neil sounds friggin awesome on this especially when singing Ten Seconds To Love. Someone said that Axl was 100x better singing then Vince all I have to say to that is Vince can sing live and doesn't prance around in tighty whities so I vote vince.

The lyrics are awesome on this album, the songs I'd never heard before like Ten Seconds To Love, Red Hot, Bastard are all awesome. Tne seconds to love is one of my favorite songs and Shout At The Devil is still one of my favorites because of the ominous hard tone of the vocals and riffs together.

This album is probably only comparable to Highway To Hell or maybe a Zeppelin IV 'cause it's just so great so much quality and great sounds and kickass lyrics I mean just wow listening to this made me forget about any other genre of music in the world it was just so perfect.