Too Fast For Love review by Mötley Crüe

• Released: Jan 1, 1981
Mötley Crüe: Too Fast For Love

I see a good 80's band in these ways: Sleaze/Glam, Talent, and Stageshow. Motley Crue has it all. Vince is a mediocre singer but a good frontman all the same. Mick is one of my favorite guitarists, he just has his own style. Nikki isn't the best bassist but he is one of the best songwriters, and believe me, he puts on a hell of a show. Tommy is a really good drummer and is crazy to see live. All around the Crue's attitude is authentic 80's sleaze. "Too Fast For Love" is their most raw and, in personal opinion, their best album.

The lyrics are definitely hair band style. Sex, Drugs, and Rock N' Roll. What more can you say? The lyrics go perfect with the music. Nikki was truly a genius. Vince's skills on this album we're almost the best of all the albums. I'd say on the next album "Shout At The Devil" his vocals we're better, but I love the style on this album. He hit some high notes compared to other Crue albums. "Live Wire" was probably the best vocal and lyric wise.

Best songs include: "Live Wire", "Come On And Dance", "Merry Go Round", "On With The Show", and "Too Fast For Love". One of their heaviest albums. This album is up there on my tops list with albums like: Ratt's "Out Of The Cellar", Poison's "Look What The Cat Dragged In", and White Lion's "Fight To Survive". I am most impressed with the good early 80's punk/glam metal style. I hate absolutely nothing about this album. I recommend getting this album, even if you don't like Crue. You might start to after hearing it.