L.D. 50 review by Mudvayne

• Released: Nov 27, 2000
Mudvayne: L.D. 50

This along with Follow the Leader by Korn are in my opinion the two best albums in exsistence. Mudvayne achieved on this album a form of music that becomes art in such a beautiful way. This album has become more than just music. The vocals are amazing, live Chad's vocals seemto lack something although still awesome. But on record he has some of the most brilliant vocal lines I have ever heard. The backing vocals although more prominant live are also simply brilliant. Ryknow And Matt stand in them selves. They are the best rhythm section I have ever heard. It's creative and interesting without just been in the background but still holding the band.

Lyrics are so profound just listen to the death blooms poem. You can see there is not a wasted line on this album. The lyrics compliment the music beautifully.

If you are contimplating buying this album go out and buy it. It is simply the best, most creative, interesting album I have ever listened to. If you are a musician it is disgusting that you don't own this album. I honestly believe every musician on earth should own this album.