L.D. 50 review by Mudvayne

• Released: Nov 27, 2000
Mudvayne: L.D. 50

This is without a doubt, Mudvayne's masterpiece. Every song on this album is both heavy and unique. Chad's voice is one of the best metal voices ever. His blend of screaming, creepy singing, and singing go with this album perfectly. Greg's guitar playing is very basic, easy riffs with lots of distortion, but he also adds some weird sounding riffs to make the songs sound surprisingly difficult. Ryan is one of the best bass players I've ever heard. His bass playing is very technical, fast, and difficult. Listen to the bass on "Dig" and you'll know what I'm talking about. Matt's drumming is awsome as well. Very fast with lots of rythm. Kick Ass!

Chad's lyrics are nothing short of brillant. Under that gutwrenching heavy sound, the lyrics are ingenious. From the screaming lyrics of "Dig," to the melodic lyrics of "Cradle." Every song is awesome.

This is one of my favorite albums of all time. Chad, Greg, Matt, and Ryan did an awesome job with this album. I recommend this album for any rock/metal fan. If you love metal, but you want to understand what their saying, than this is the album for you. Out of 10, I would give this album a 15.