L(ive) D(osage) 50 - Live In Peoria [DVD] review by Mudvayne

• Released: Oct 21, 2003
  • Content: 6
  • Production Quality: 10
Mudvayne: L(ive) D(osage) 50 - Live In Peoria [DVD]

Mudvayne is a great band and has some of the greatest songs I've ever herd. From the quick, fast, hard hitting beats from the drummer to the melodic tone of the singer, these guys are just to freakin' great. The creepy echoes and yells in the backround are pretty nice also. And the back-up vocals from the guitar player are deep and sinister also.

Content — 6
It isn't one of the best DVD's I own but it's nice. It only has one music video even though they had a few at the time. Throughout the DVD, between songs, they had a little clip of them going around town, nothing special, and eating and just doing pointless things. And the brief case they had had something in it but they don't show you for some stupid reason. They also had pictures too. Of what? Stupid equipment and one pic of each of them!

Production Quality — 10
Like I said it isn't the best DVD I have but I enjoy it. It has a good quality view and nice light effects on the stage but when they are just driving around its stupid and pointless. The beginning was cool when the singer was on this pole that had a spring at the end so he could bend far on the side over the drummer and his equipment.

I'm a metal fan and enjoy metal rap also, and the Insane Clown Posse Bootlegged in LA is actually just as good. Not as good as my Slipknot DVD though. If they had a better menu then maybe it would be a better DVD. And if they would show what was in that brief case they were carrying around!