L(ive) D(osage) 50 - Live In Peoria [DVD] review by Mudvayne

• Released: Oct 21, 2003
  • Content: 9
  • Production Quality: 10
Mudvayne: L(ive) D(osage) 50 - Live In Peoria [DVD]

Mudvayne has a unique sound that covers a wide range of influences. Chad (vocals) has a a great vocal range and he definatly shows it. Ryan (bass) and Matt (drums) carry the backline with amazing grooves. Greg is intense with simple, yet very effective riffs.

Content — 9
Mudvayne's live sound is just as good as on the record, only a bit more raw. Also, the intensity and emotion is much more noticable. This DVD features a full concert from the bands hometown of Peoria IL with a setlist of songs from LD 50. 01. Programme Start 02. Also Sprach Zarathustra 03. -1 04. Internal Primates Forever 05. Pharmaecopia 06. Death Blooms 07. Under My Skin 08. Severed 09. Dig 10. Prod 11. Nothing To Gein 12. (k)now F(orever) 13. Cradle 14. Lethal Dosage/End Credits It also includes the director's cut of the video for Death Blooms, a photo gallery and a biography.

Production Quality — 10
The production quality of this DVD is very good, obviously prfessionally shot. Nothing too noticable special, but still very good.

Overall, even though I've owned it for so long, and I've watched it so many times, it still remains one of my favorite DVDs in my entire collection. If I had to choose, the one quality that is so impressive is the live atmosphere the band creates, the energy really comes across well.