L(ive) D(osage) 50 - Live In Peoria [DVD] Review

artist: Mudvayne date: 03/06/2006 category: compact discs
Mudvayne: L(ive) D(osage) 50 - Live In Peoria [DVD]
Released: October 21, 2003
Mudvayne managed to forge a successful music career for themselves without the help of major labels or A & R executives. This live concert film was recorded in the band's hometown on June 14, 2001, and includes the tracks "Dig," "Prod," "Nothing to Gein," and "Cradle."
 Content: 7.5
 Production Quality: 10
 8.7
 8.8
 8.5
reviews (2) 1 comment vote for this album:
L(ive) D(osage) 50 - Live In Peoria [DVD] Reviewed by: ICPmushroomKNOT, on april 28, 2005

Sound: Mudvayne is a great band and has some of the greatest songs I've ever herd. From the quick, fast, hard hitting beats from the drummer to the melodic tone of the singer, these guys are just to freakin' great. The creepy echoes and yells in the backround are pretty nice also. And the back-up vocals from the guitar player are deep and sinister also. // 10

Overall Impression: I'm a metal fan and enjoy metal rap also, and the Insane Clown Posse Bootlegged in LA is actually just as good. Not as good as my Slipknot DVD though. If they had a better menu then maybe it would be a better DVD. And if they would show what was in that brief case they were carrying around! // 8

L(ive) D(osage) 50 - Live In Peoria [DVD] Reviewed by: UnexpectingHero, on march 06, 2006

Sound: Mudvayne has a unique sound that covers a wide range of influences. Chad (vocals) has a a great vocal range and he definatly shows it. Ryan (bass) and Matt (drums) carry the backline with amazing grooves. Greg is intense with simple, yet very effective riffs. // 8

Overall Impression: Overall, even though I've owned it for so long, and I've watched it so many times, it still remains one of my favorite DVDs in my entire collection. If I had to choose, the one quality that is so impressive is the live atmosphere the band creates, the energy really comes across well. // 9

Comments