Lost And Found review by Mudvayne

• Released: Apr 12, 2005
Mudvayne: Lost And Found

I figured that this CD would follow in the footsteps of their previous CD "The End Of All Things To Come" and I think it did. The only real great songs in my opinion were "F--king Determined" and "Happy?" The rest of the CD is pretty much music that feels like most songs that made up TEOATTC (ex. Trapped In The Wake Of A Dream, Solve Et Coagula, A Key To Nothing"). I was personally expecting much more from the CD, and on a whole, it just didn't really deliver what I thought was going to be a truly awesome CD.

Lyrics aren't great, but they aren't bad. CD has a real "Rebel Against The Government" feel to it with songs like Choices and TV Radio. I'd say the lyrics are what you would expect from Mudvayne, pretty straightforward and in your face.

My overall impression of the CD was that it felt like it could have been an EP to the previous release. It had much of the same mood and feeling as the last CD. I think that this ranks third compared to L.D. 50 and The End Of All Things To Come. If it were lost or stolen I probably wouldn't buy it again. In the end, "Lost And Found" falls short on my hopes of a great CD and most likely many others hopeing for an amazing album.