Lost And Found review by Mudvayne

• Released: Apr 12, 2005
Mudvayne: Lost And Found

I think this is a pretty sweet CD. It's the first Mudvayne CD I ever bought and I haven't heard much of there old stuff so I won't compare old and new. When I first heard this CD it was like the first time I heard punk. It was just loud and different. But I have become attached to the melencholy sound of lots of the songs. The guitar is very compplex I find in some songs. Such as the IMN in chorus. I love the vocals on this CD. In Rain sun gone I love the bass playing I think it is fantastic. The sound has kind of a "My Last Stand" feel to it. Almost like a testimonial of sort. So overall I would say the sounds is good. It is hard to explain without the music so just check it out I guess!

There are some crazy lyrics on here. But also some really good ones. The lyrcis all seem kind of seem like they are talking to you in a strange way. But they are all angry and angst like. Such as in IMN when he screams "No one.. no one could ever understand my lifes exahusted." It is alomost like he is yelling at the world for something it has done. It could almost make you feel guilty. The lyrics though in my opinion are all very thoughtful.

I think it is a good CD. But if I lost it I would not buy it again. Take it to a party, play determined and drink some beer and get moshing and you will have the time of your life!

Samfisher21
    This album is great because half the songs are liek their best( apart from dig, death blooms and not falling of the other albums). Determined, Happy?,forget to remember and fall into sleep were all hits and songs like TV radio and pushing througha re gr8.This album rocks.....and oh yeh the review was ok...lol
    Pitiful89
    First I want to agree with the people who think the album's great. I agree! And second CHOICES is the best song on this album. I don't know how to describe the song, but by saying the song is 'complete' would be closest to the truth.