Waste 'Em All review by Municipal Waste

• Released: Jan 27, 2003
  • Users' score: 10 (1 vote)
Municipal Waste: Waste 'Em All

First full-lenght album by Municipal Waste, released in 2003. This album is just crazy crossover crushing everything in its path. This lasts less than 20 minutes and got 16 songs. The longest song on the album is the last song, a hidden, untitled track, running at 2:09, so I think you know what you can expect here. This remembers me of D.R.I.'s first albums, but more thrash-oriented. Drumming is crazy and plays that standard thrash metal beat throughout most of the album, bass lines are not really outstanding, but they're still audible and aggressive, and there's practically no guitar solos, but the insane riffs makes you forget about them. Really nice.

Lyrics on this album are really funny. Most of them could fit in a horror film script, for sure. There's also other themes like thrashing, headbanging and parties. Something I really admire in their lyrics is that they don't take themselves too serious. Tony Foresta's vocals are also insane hardcore-styled shouts, which is something that even adds a little more craziness to the band's sound. Really awesome.

Well, this is it. In my opinion, this is not Municipal Waste's best album, but it's still really great, nevertheless. I recommend this to anyone interested in crossover thrash. To me, the best songs here are "Drunk As Sh-t", "Mutants Of War" and the title-track, but all songs here are really crazy and headbanging. If I lose it or something, I will sure thing buy it again, just like I would buy all Municipal Waste's albums if the same happened to them.