Beyond The Valley Of The Murderdolls review by Murderdolls

• Released: Aug 20, 2002
Murderdolls: Beyond The Valley Of The Murderdolls

Awesome CD! They are actually a metal-glam rock-punkish band. Lots of glam rock solos from both Joey Jordison and Acey Slades. Their riffs are heavy and cathcy.

Most vulgar lyrics I've ever heard. Just listen to "Die my bride", "Motherf*cker I don't care" and "Kill miss america". If you don't really listen to lyrics then buy it. If you think lyrics are the important thing of a song,then don't even listen to it. The singer has a really cool voice and his voice fits with the lyrics.

This is their first CD and it's one of the best CDs I've ever listened to. All the song are catchy and heavy,from the vulgar insults in "Die my bride" to the nonsense lyrics in "Dawn of the dead". My favorite song is probably "Slit my wrist". What I hate about this album is it's lenght. When you get to the last song you want to listen to it once more. The day I bought it, I listened to it about 4 times in a row.I would definitely buy it again if it was stolen. This is a must have for any metal fans. I hope their next album is as good as this one.