Beyond The Valley Of The Murderdolls review by Murderdolls

• Released: Aug 20, 2002
Murderdolls: Beyond The Valley Of The Murderdolls

The sound is awesome on this CD. They have a special music style: it's like speed metal and classical music on the same album. How the drummer drums, so fast! I just love it. Joey Jordison and Trippeisen came from other awesome groups: Joey Jordison is guitar player at Slipknot and Tripp. plays with Static-X. If you want to buy a special album, buy Beyond the Valley of the Murderdolls!

The lyrics are very depressive, but they are pretty cool. Songs like Slit My Wrists an Grave Robbing USA are very fantastic. The singer has a rare voice, I like his voice-sound, but there are much better singers (Bon Jovi, Bon Scott) but then in a other genre. In Twisted Sister, one old childhoodsong 'Old Mcdonald Had A Farm' opens the song, That's great!

It compare's a little bit with the Vermillion-song of Slipknot. It has the same composer, that's not really rare then. I think the most impressive songs are: Slit My Wrist, 197666 and Love At First Fright, because they are very melodic. I love the drummer's skills on this album. If I lost it, I certainly buy a new one!