Beyond The Valley Of The Murderdolls review by Murderdolls

• Released: Aug 20, 2002
Murderdolls: Beyond The Valley Of The Murderdolls

The band was bringin out a glam metal type sound which wasnt that bad. I really don't know the story behind it besides the fact that the band is a side project and it's their first album. I remember that Tripp Eisen recorded in most of the album and left to work more with Static-X and they got Acey Slade.

The lyrics aren't really that bad. I just dont like the first tracks lyrics that much cause it sounds a little emo-ish and the band doesn't really have an emo image. Wednesday 13 is a really good singer is all I have to say.

It can compare to Slipknot, Dope and Static-X a bit. I think that Dead in Holleywood, 197666, Dawn of The Dead, Lets Go To War, Motherf--ker I Don't Care, Lets F--k, I Take Drugs and just about every other song is amazing (I got the German version which was kinda weird how I found it. Anyway it came with 5 extra tracks). I love everything about it but the emoish lyrics in the first song (Slit My Wrists). If it were stolen I'd hunt the person down and if it were lost Id buy it again.