Absolution review by Muse

• Released: Sep 22, 2003
Muse: Absolution

Muse have one of the most distinctive sounds around, and always surprise us with their innovative ways of music writing. On each album they provide us with something new despite their troubles. When I first heard muse I was gripped by this new type of sound. Muse have a very unique sound, and either you love it or you don't. I have to say, I think they are awesome, and anyone going to see them on the 20th December, rock out!

Muse sound fits almost perfectly with their lyrics, and they always fit the songs with happier lyrics with a more upbeat song. I believe this album and origin of symmetry show both sides to their music well, and both should be invested in! Matt Bellamy is again, distinctive with his singing, and I think his voice fits in like a piece in a jigsaw puzzle.

I believe this is Muse's best production of music, along with Origin Of Symmetry, and the most impressive songs on here are Time Is Running Out, Sing For Absolution, Stockholm Syndrome and Hysteria. If you love distinctive and unique music, you will love this album. If I had it stolen it would have to be bought again, of course. It's muse! Buy it!