Absolution review by Muse

• Released: Sep 22, 2003
Muse: Absolution

This sounds unlike anything I have ever listened to! I feel that Matt Bellamy is one of the most innovated guitarist of our time, and the bass and drums are equally awesome. Matt Bellamy's singing voicer and style is also unique and impressive.

The lyrics support the music and are highly emotive. The lyrics for "Hurricanes and Butterflies" for example stir up all sorts of emotion but aswell are extremely uplifting. The melody of the lyrics are aswell very impressive. The lyrics to "Thoughts Of A Dying Athiest" stir up all kinds of ideas inside the listener and the entire album contains a myriad of different and hidhly creative lyrics.

This is by far the best album by Muse. It has better sound quality and extremely impressive songs. The songs Hysteria, Sing For Absolution, Stockhom Syndrone, Thoughts Of A Dying Athiest, Falling Away With You, TSP and Time Is Running Out. These songs take up mostof of the album but the other song I havent mentioned are still fantastic to listen to. if this labum was stolen from me I wouild have to get another copy.