Absolution review by Muse

• Released: Sep 22, 2003
Muse: Absolution

Ok, I don't care what anyone says, despite the fact that it is not quite as good as Origins Of Symmetry, the sound is still absolutely amazing, and it definately deserves a five. Especially in comparison to other bands Muse clearly outshines them all (at least all the ones I have heard, and I have heard alot). Plus, they're British. British people rock, and British rock bands always have an edge when it comes to sound.

I don't know if I've heard a single song that I do not like because of the lyrics in any of Muse's albums, much less Absolution. I kinda like the theme of The End Of The World, and the lyrics are brilliant.

There is no question that muse is of the elite in thier genre, or any genre you put them in, whether its alt rock, indie, metal, maybe not metal, but I'm definately a fan of their hardcore songs like Stockholm Syndrome, and Hysteria. And like I said, although it is not Origins Of Symmetry, it's still from Muse, and any album you buy or song you listen to is most definately worth your time and money. I do recommend this CD, but if you are only planning on buying one CD from muse, Origins Of Symmetry is your best bet.