Absolution review by Muse

• Released: Sep 22, 2003
Muse: Absolution

I love this album because it is so good it makes me wanna go see them in concert. I think they have got better as they have gone along and they will be even better in the future. They have their own, unique style and thats what so great about them. The riffs are complex, if your a beginner, and I love Mathew Bellamy's voice it is wonderful because he can reach such high notes. Some people I know think that his voice is just whiny and horrible but I think it is beautiful.

The lyrics are very good because if you read them they look a bit weird, but when you hear mathew singing them they actually make sense. He never drifts off the subject either and it has a sort of ethnic feel to it which I like.

The fact that they have created over four or five albums is phonomenal and they are truly an excellent band with their riffs and solos. My favourite song is on "Absolution," which is "Time Is Running Out," because it has a cool bass riff, a great video and it is one of their most famous ones. My second favourite track is on the same album, "Butterflies And Hurricanes," because it has excellent riffs in it and it just is a great song.