Absolution review by Muse

• Released: Sep 22, 2003
Muse: Absolution

Muse has come a long way. They added a more alternative sound to their usually more mellow music. Even though they still sound like Radiohead, better be like Radiohead than some crapy other band. Absolution is also very religious, or anti-religious would be a better word. It's all about atheism, and know what he's talking about. I'm an athiest myself.

Again, very 'religious.' Mathew's lyrics blend perfectly with the guitar especialy. I can't believe how much Muse sounds like Radiohead (especialy in Absolution).

Absolution is a breakthrough album for Muse. It takes that 'Radiohead' sound, and enriches it with stunning guitar. (Maybe not stunning, but Muse definatly know what their doing in Absolution). Time is Running Out, Hystaria, and Stockholm Syndrom were the songs that Muse is now know for, but The Small Print also is a great song, unheard of to the public. Interlude, a song only 30 seconds long obviously, which contains no lyrics, definatly should have been made into a real song. The music really flowed, but oh well, right? If this album was lost, I would by it again, and again, if neccisary.