Black Holes & Revelations review by Muse

• Released: Jul 11, 2006
Muse: Black Holes & Revelations

Muse combines soothing sounds, hard rock, fast, slow, and a new mystifying melodic sound into Black Holes & Revelations. The cover sounds such as hard rock, classic rock, hip-hop, and acoustic rock. This is a top notch CD. They share there pain and suffering and make you feel how good the songs really are. The soloing and blending of the music are perfect. This CD makes you sit on the edge of your chair to see what is next.

The lyrics are so exhilarating and breathtaking. Matt yet again makes the music thrilling to his audience. He keeps you wanting more. He punches you with an original distinguished vioce. He covers all aspects of different musics in his fantasticly magnificent and capturing lyrics.

Overall, Muse has done it again. Dominating the world of music. Throwing out new up beat hard rock and other twists into one CD. This is well above most other artists and groups in the world. The most impressive things are the capturing lyrics and the soloing and blending of many different types of music.

elmolikepie
    An dnt b stupid ppl may say muse sound like radiohead but they are a billion times better then yorke an co will ever be. Beatles = most over rated band of all time.
    l3xbi
    turkey salad wrote: I've heard it. I personally found it sorta dissapointing. But it was a huge step up from Absolution. No way near their best album to date, but still very good.
    Agreed, Absolution was easily the best imo. although its still ****ing wicked. and to the guy who said muse have been doing alot in the last 3 years. you lied. When Muse played earls court they did two shows with The Zutons supporting. Which were the only two gigs they had done for a year. and tickets sold out instantly GRR. and the next gig was BBC Radio Live Weekend thing.
    Mortigi Tempo
    hmm it seems good so far but I dont think theyve made an album better than origin of symmetry so far and its not as easy to listen to as showbiz and doesnt have the amazing single tracks like hysteria that absolution has... I'lll give it time though
    XmydyingheartX
    I really like this album, Muse have always been ****ing amazing, and they continue to get better. I loved every song on this album
    McKillswitch
    Exo-Politics and Knights of Cydonia where cracking songs, the album isn't there best, O.F.S is, Then Absolution, then this, then Showbiz Good job Matt,Dom,Chris, Another cracking album.
    KoRnFr33K7
    DO any of you find that the production on this album isnt as good as the others and the sound isnt as epic either?
    gallagher2006
    i reeeeeaaaaallllly wish people wouldnt give all the options 10/10. so according to most of you, this album is on par with Ok Computer and Sgt. Pepper? I dont think so.
    elmolikepie
    No way absolution was ther masterpiece, sayin that all 3 of ther previous albums are pretty damn awsum. I like the new one but I dont half wish ther were a few more killer riffs in it.
    apc--ibanez
    i cant believe these reviews, id give it a 5/10, SMBH is a good song and theres a few others but overall pretty average album
    VoyceZ
    single most amazing album in the world, they could have just released "Knights of Cydonia" and no other song is the album would still be amazing. The scale of this album is more then uncomprehensable in words.
    vanceboy
    I think it's almost as good as absolution, but I'm glad they do a lot less piano crap.