H.A.A.R.P.: Live At Wembley [DVD] review by Muse

• Released: Mar 17, 2008
  • Content: 9
  • Production Quality: 9
Muse: H.A.A.R.P.: Live At Wembley [DVD]

Great sound quality! It is only the concert but that lasts for 1.5 hours anyway. There are many extra parts to songs that are only played live that are worth listening to and learning. It was a fantastic set and the atmosphere of the day is clear through the DVD. I can never get bored of it!

Content — 9
It is a live concert DVD with great content. The set list starts with big tracks, with softer ones in the middle and a couple of massive tracks at the end, very good! There are no extra things on it like games or hidden tracks but the concert is all you need.

Production Quality — 9
Very clever camera angles catch everything that is going on as well as the bands and the audiences feelings and expressions. Lots of camera shifting in the heavey parts make it look much better. The production quality is excellent and it is clear that they have taken their time over it.

It is a great live album as no one has played a gig that big at Wembley. And I challenge any band to play a gig bigger than it! The most impressive thing is the songs because they are great with the extra parts and outros to them. I love all of it! If I lost it I would certainly buy it again because there would be a Supermassive Black Hole on my shelf until I bought it again.

thellamaking
    RedFez64 wrote: Feeling good is about the piano equivalent of hey there delilah so id hardly call that his "classically trained piano skills" But yeah its an awesome disk and an awesome AWESOME band, your missing out on something as big as hendrix if youve not heard or seen muse.
    Listen to the piano solo to Butterflies and Hurricanes, then you'll get a glimpse of his piano skills.
    biscuitiis.k
    omg...how do you know that it was named after the def leppard's song...stupid
    sneaky11 wrote: haha muse, what a joke. They are only famous cause their best song "Hysteria" is named after the Def Leppard song, Hysteria, which may in fact be the best song ever