Superbuick review by Mushroomhead

• Released: Jan 1, 1996
Mushroomhead: Superbuick

This is Mushroomhead's sophmore release. This sound didn't have the same originality as their first, but it was damn close. The sound and music was very impressive, very Mushroomhead-like. They did a really good job of combining industrial metal, rap, techno, and classical.

My overall impression of the lyrics is this: These lyrics are even better than the lyrics off their first release. They really fit with the mood of the music. And the vocal skills in this ablum are excellent! J Mann even did a little more rap on this. He even had a song to himself to write a rap song (Bwomp). J Mann is one the best rappers I've probablly ever heard!

This isn't their first release, but dammit, this CD was as awesome as hell! This too is more original than any other band. The most impressive songs are all of them! I love everything about this CD! It can't get any better! Well, to be honest, I wish Jason would've showed off his singing skills more, he's a damn good vocalist! And if it were stolen or lost hell yeah I'd buy it again!

Freakshow92890
    Good songs on the album, haven't heard the exact album but most of the songs are on other albums.
    W.h.o.r.EGuitar
    The songs on here that are on XX are better on here. In these versions, they have samples from movies in them for intros