XX review by Mushroomhead

• Released: May 8, 2001
Mushroomhead: XX

Mushroomhead is a nu-metal band mixed with lots of other genres and if you have never heard Mushroomhead before you might want to get XIII because its a bit less heavy and more alternative but if you are a Mushroomhead fan get this cd it is Mushroomhead's best work. Since Mushroomhead self produced every cd before this one they put a bunch of different songs from the old albums and put them on this album with better quality because it was produced by Universal.

The lyrics are amazing and their definately not forced. Since theirs 2 lead singers (Jmann and Jeffery Nothing) they blend very well together and the singing blends with the music very well except for in "The New Cult King" the music just dosent seem like it fits in it.

This is an amazing CD and it's marked down in most stores so your getting more for your money's worth. The highlights of this album are definately Solitare Unraveling, Filthy Hands, Empty Spaces (Pink Floyd remake), 43 and Born Of Desire. If I lost this CD I would definately buy it again.

XAliendudeX
    Good album Bwomps the best MH song in the world, mabey even the best song out of any metal band in the world.
    Freakshow92890
    By far my favorite album from MRH not only because it has The Wrist (my favorite song) but the songs are also very well put together.
    Chris Myers32
    Yhis is my favorite album, mainly because it has songs off their older stuff, and I enver had the chance to buy the older albums from stores. Mushroomhead is good enough to convert people. I was one o the first in my school to hear about them. We live out in the middle of nowhere and most of them listen to rap or country. And almost everyone I've told to listen to mushroomhead end up likeing at least ONE of their songs. More times than none, they want me to copy a cd or they try illegaly downloading their music. Retards... I bought the cd. Mushroomhead deserves. Awsome cd. J-mann. Favorite Vocalists of all time.
    chrismyers32
    Heh. I feel stupid. I was reading through these reviews and comments, and was reading a comment, and thought something was furmilliar. I realized, I was the one who left the comment. Wow. I recently lost this cd. It was in my car cd player when I crashed it. So, when I get the money I'mma be buying this baby again.