At The Show review by MxPx

• Released: Jul 27, 1999
MxPx: At The Show

Its MxPx that's all I have to say j/k. Their sound is awesome but I kinda don't like the songs they do that our older because they don't sound as good. But they do have numerous good songs on there. Although in some songs the song is too fast for Mike and you don't know what he's saying they just still make the songs awesome. Obviously they have Punk Rawk Show but I kinda like th original better. But with some songs like Want Ad and Middlename they make the song better by going faser then the original song which is a good thing. Some others like Party, My House, Be There, Under Lock and Key, and Chick Magnet are probably my favorite songs on there because of how MxPx plays them live.

The lyrics are good because they're songs on recent CDs so I've heard them before but that doesnt't change the fact that the lyrics are awesome. But some songs you don't know what they're singing like in Fist vs Tact and Under Lock and Key so it makes it hard to understand what they're saying. That's really all I have to say about their lyrics.

Only one real thing I hate about it-Cold and All Alone. I just don't like the song at all cause to me it sux. But I like everything else about it. This is also a pretty good CD to start off with cause you get an all around taste of their older stuff. This was the 1st 1 I got them which led me to getting their cds which are awesome. If you like MxPx get this CD. If you don't like MxPx get this CD because their awesome!