Before Everything & After review by MxPx

• Released: Sep 16, 2003
MxPx: Before Everything & After

Mxpx will never cease to impress me. The sound of this cd still remains the same but the whole mood to the CD is different. The songs seem to have a little more emotion in them. Instead of just nonstop punk rawk, a couple slower emotional songs are put in there such as quit your life and on the outs.

The lyrics of this album, like all the others are about wanting or losing a girl. But the lyrics are a little better than past, but still not perfect. It's nice how Mxpx doesn't have perfects lyrics but they still flow and sound very good.

This album is by far the best. It is even better than their new panic CD. Every song on this CD is great but first impressions will be play it loud and everything sucks when your gone. My personal favs are brokenhearted, on the outs, and youre not alone. I love this CD because the guitar happens to be very good but still easy to play. If this CD was stolen, I would go buy it again rite away. This CD is a must have.

bTOMd
    worst mxpx album.. good thing they saved themselves with panic
    itry_itry
    theyre a christian rock band and the last two times i seen em mike hererra has gone this is a F*cking punk rock show
    zachdavisdjf
    Definitely their worst album, but decent nonetheless. Panic is certainly much better.