Danger Days: The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys review by My Chemical Romance

• Released: Nov 19, 2010
My Chemical Romance: Danger Days: The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys

I personally like the older albums better but I believe they did an amazing thing! They have some serious balls to change their music this much! It went from the dark more rock black parade to this mainstream colorful jumpy "Danger Days" :) They did a good job and they have been one of my fav bands for a long time and I totally support what they are doing even though if I don't care for it much:) its a good album just not for me:)

The lyrics are good not anything like the previous albums at all. Na Na Na had interseting lyrics more so than the other songs I would say. I think they repeat to many Nas lol but I like how unique it is :) all their songs have that certain uniquness that hasn't been seen in a long time... Most bands are too scared to change their sound like MCR has:)

My favorite songs from the album are probably "Sing" "Destroya" "Vampire Money" "Planetary (Go!)" The songs I dont like are: "Summertime" "Bulletproof Heart" The others are in the middle don't really like but don't dislike :) I love how they had the courage to change so much and not care what anyone thought as long as they were happy with what they made :) The thing that is disapointing is how they just left behind the old MCR. They did an amazing thing in the black parade and previous albums and they are too modest and don't really let that show. If you have been an MCR fan for a while and you like the mainstream type stuff you will love this Album:)

Yumi-SaurusRex
    i would rather paper cut my nipple and douse it with corrosive acid than listen to this trash.