I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love review by My Chemical Romance

• Released: Apr 12, 2004
My Chemical Romance: I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love

MCR are great, thier over all presece is awsome. This is as good as thier new but essential for any fan. It is great and does give you a good idea of how where the came from. The music quality at parts isn't excellent but still it somehow doesnt matter. The music will blow you away anyway. The slow intro and then expolsion into headfirst for halos and garetee any doubts for the albums quality.

Gerad way provides great singing and the lyrics are awsome. Really well written, from whispers of "you can cry as much as you want to..." to "I thought I couldnt take, another day inside this place..." Gerad doesn't fail to deliver. The lyrics can really relate to people. It goes perfect with the well played guitars (and bass) and drums. Gripping stuff.

My Chemical Romance are unique. There aren't that many bands exactly like them at the moment. They are incredibly promising. This album just was a taste of the great things to come, this in my humble opinion was incredibly over looked. none the less, My Chemical Romance have hit gold now. A must! I love the overall sound and emotion in it. If, I had to say one problem it would deffintly be the recorded quality of one or two of the songs. The rest are fine. If I'd lost or stolen I would no doubt get it again. Well worth every penny.