I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love review by My Chemical Romance

• Released: Apr 12, 2004
My Chemical Romance: I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love

I like the fact that the sound quality isn't as good, because it's makes the songs sound more real and raw. Intros to "Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us" and "Vampires Will Never Hurt You" make you want to jump. Songs like "Demolition Lovers" and "Skylines" make you wanna cry. Ray Toro is awesome with power chord solos that make you headbang. Frank Iero is great filling in the gaps and palm muting the impossible, and not to mention screaming in the backround. Gerard is an excellent singer with screaming. I guess you could call that a scringer or a singeam or something. Matt's drums are loud and hardcore no matter if it's a ballad or a punk song. Mikey's Bass is really impressive than the second one. oh and harpo did good too.

lyrics to "Cubicles" and "This Is The Best Day Ever" tell chilling stories with an original ending. Gerard is a good writer and likes big words like "Laceration" and "Poop" and I heard he's a good kisser, trust me my aunt tells me everything. His voice is great with soft singing blending into loud in-tune screaming. Gerard likes to stretch and twist his words too, which makes him very unique. holler at your boy.

This album doesn't compare to another album, except for itself! I Thought that the most impressive songs were "Demolition Lovers" and "Headfirst For Halos". Ray plays a soft melody and matt comes in with cymbals, but all of a sudden comes with the bass and snare! It's genius (like the genius world records). I found it very impressive that mikey was able to cover his uni-brow during the whole recording session. Frank has some amazing riffs in skylines and our lady of sorrows. If this cd was stolen I'd steal my aunts, because she's always stealing my hair stuff and my pocket protectors.