I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love review by My Chemical Romance

• Released: Apr 12, 2004
My Chemical Romance: I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love

The sound quality of this album sounds like its live which some people might think is bad, but I think it makes My Chemical Romance have a unique sound. The band created this album in 3 months and I think this album is MCR trying to find thier genre of music(punk, goth, emo, etc).

The lyrics are good but there not really about anything meaningful (one song is about vampires). The music and the singing have a fantstic contrast which also gives them a great unique sound to thier music. The singer (Gerard Way) has a voice that goes well with the music but still clashes and put slighty on edge (like many rock bands).

This album sounds like no other because (I've said it twice now) they have an incredibly unique sound. The most impressive song on the album for me is Early Sunsets Over Monroeville. I like the way the songs are all different. I dont like some of the songs because they drag out and get slightly boring. Even though the albums on my computer, id still by another one if I lost it.

flurgon
    Hmm... if you think this album sucks than why are you reading the reviews for it, that is so sad!!!
    H_Zula
    he's doing that cause he has no life, nor will he get one , people like him really need food poisoning.
    lizrdofrichmond
    this album shows that MCR has talent... besides the poppy radio friendly songs of three cheers. i personally love some of the songs on three cheers but this album definitely blows the new one away
    xx7xx?
    i love this cd so much!! it is reely cool! i like it my lil cusion likes it my dad like it! its awsome!!!
    mcrhines
    flurgon ur a tool..all the songs have good meanings..if u were a real fan u would no.. headfirst for halos - suicide (listen to a live version, and u will hear gerard say this song is about suicide, dont do it) our lady of sorrows - friendship vampires is a F*cking metaphor for greedy people in society.. look at imnotokay.net, and u would realise this... this album for me is the best album by anyband in the world..fav of all time.. our lady of sorrows fav song..
    MCRdweller
    Tha album is insane & so r tha lyrics "like a bed of roses there are a dozen reasons in this gun"
    thechem.romance
    yes i love all there music MCR is my most fav band of all timeand i dont give a sh*t what your opinion is and i cant wait till the new album hits stores
    shadowsofbodom
    i love how you people say that band bashers have no lives when you spend countless hours rating my chemical romance and other emo shit bands, it only takes a few minutes to post a comment, so im gonna spend my 2 min saying that my chemical romance are gay and extremely overrated, you guys really need to learn wat music is, try some actual guitar or somin
    Geek_Aus
    ^ Don't diss other peoples' tastes in music. You can say that you don't like them, but don't say that they're shit; that's just rude.
    A7XDisturbed
    shadowsofbodom you are probably the same guy that has about 5 cds....and hates everything else. If u had the talent to get your music out then you can say My Chemical Romance is gay. In truth ur the one that is overrated and should learn how to respect bands even if you don't like them.