I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love review by My Chemical Romance

• Released: Apr 12, 2004
My Chemical Romance: I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love

My Chemical Romance are a great band. They have a unique sound and this album portrays that sound brilliantly. I think this album is a bit influenced by Gerrard's old drug addiction, especially in the song 'Honey, This Mirror Isnt Big Enough For The Two Of Us'.

As I said before I think that Gerrard Way's drug addiction does feature in the lyrics of the songs on the album, especially in the 'Honey, This Mirror Isnt Big Enough For The Two Of Us', where at the beggining he says 'The Amount Fo Pills I've Taken, I Can't Live My Life Like This'. The title of this song just suggests that he is taking a good hard look at the person he is becoming and that he doesn't like it.

It's an awesome album that introduced the world to My Chemical Romance. Any My Chemical Romance fan should have it. My favourite song is Skylines and Turnstiles, a song that was influenced by the tragedy of September 11th. It shows that My Chemical Romance aren't just a band that wants to get to the top as quick as they truely believe in their music. They use their power as rockers to get important messages out there.

PinkFloydrulez
    "cmr" =/= emo and.. I found this cd at Coconuts used for $7.99... I've had it on my hd for a few weeks but haven't listened to it. I enjoy their other two cds but was unsure about buying it because of that reason. I'm listening to it now and I feel stupid, I wish I had bought it. I did end up getting Dissection - Reinkaos but that one I was already set on buying. I got From First to Last - dear diary, my teen angst has a bodycount. and Trivium - Ascendancy at best buy afterwards... yeah. uselesss stupid info. GO ME I'll probably go back to Coconuts tomorrow with my year old gift card and get it and maybe that Death cd they've had for a few months now (I think it's Symbolic). woot?