Life On The Murder Scene review by My Chemical Romance

• Released: Mar 21, 2006
My Chemical Romance: Life On The Murder Scene

The sound quality is nothing special, but it gets the job done. On the live CD, Gerard sounds much worse than when I saw him live, but I think that the reason behind this would be that they were during the period in time when Gerard was addicted to cocaine. The CD also contains a few demos and a previously unreleased track titled "The Desert Song," Which should have been used on T.C.F.S.R. because it is lyrically and instrumentally amazing.

The lyrics are obviously the same as "T.C.F.S.R." and "Bullets," but Gerard usually talks to the crowd during songs and that mkaes the whole experience much more exciting. The documentary included in this package is very well put together and Gerard does an incredible job narrating the story of My Chemical Romance's success.

The package was only $20 and it included 2 DVDs: 1 containing a documentary and the other containing live performances, all three of the music videos off of T.C.F.S.R. and making-of's of the videos. Overall I was very impressed by the album, and if it were lost or stolen I would buy it again fuve minutes later but this time buy two copies just in case.

whattup.dood
    i have to stand up and say that when i saw them live they played and sang really well, gerard can sing live. grrrrr.
    shoot-the-emos
    stars_n_bars : lemme guess...whining, cutting, whining, cutting, GAY SEX, photo op, cutting, whining, dumb joke, whining ... POSTED: 03/21/2006 - 09:29 pm / quote | OMGIZZLEZ : ^agreed. its probably like "its intermission time, were gona pass out some razors to everyone, cause, i mean were just feelingit, cut away!!, cut away the pain!!" [/quote] Actually, MCR are against self harm. Know what you are talking about before you make cheap jokes. There is not a song or statement where MCR have promoted self mutilation.