Life On The Murder Scene review by My Chemical Romance

• Released: Mar 21, 2006
My Chemical Romance: Life On The Murder Scene

Life On The Murer Scene is a wonderful thing for all mcr fans. I think it's nice for them put this out for theirfans and to thank their fans for the years. Well of course the sound of the DVD is awesome. no brainer. The audio CD has a great sound of some of their live performances. But every now and then gerard will go out tune bout then come back in tune sounding better then he did before. good job to MCR.

Ther really isnt any lyrics on the DVD, but the audio cd has songs from both CDs. The lyrics are very deep, real, and something that might blow your mind if you just pick up Life On The Murder Scene without having heard any of their cds. But the Desert Song has awesome lyrics (previously unreleased) and captures this band at one of its best lyrics.

This is an awesome present for a MCR fan or a gift to make an mcr hater fall in love with the band even if they dont like their music. I love this because of how Gerard opens up comletely on the DVD and how the band shows that are completely normal humand beings who have problems just like the rest of us. If this was stolen I would buy it again, hun down the criminal who stole it, and shoot the ass hole who slole it. MCR saves lives. Love it or hate it.

skatermaggot
    they are awesome live because it is so crazy and different.but i must say something mcr doesnt promote ****ing cutting yourself. one their music is ther to help those who have problems and every show ive seen, Gerard always says" if you or a friend is severely depressed you need to get them help cause blowing your life away through suicide isnt cool. cause he's been there and he doesnt want any one to go through that he's been through so STFU is you dont know this band. 2 mcr are not emo they arent whining into a microphone with their problems they use metaphors and make it more interesting. any ways their guitar payer kick major ass so again STFU. to mcr fans- love ya