Life On The Murder Scene [DVD] review by My Chemical Romance

• Released: Mar 21, 2006
  • Content: 10
  • Production Quality: 10
My Chemical Romance: Life On The Murder Scene [DVD]

Gerard Way (vocals) has a good voice but not all of it sounds exactly like the album verion, he would sometimes run out of breath and once he missed a line out of the song. Thier guitars were tuned perfectly and they played fantastic, the settings of the guitars aren't exactly like the album but in some cases it sounds better. The overall sound quality of the music was very good. The DVD was structured very well and didn't get boring.

Content — 10
The DVD includes the bands history, live performances, videos and the makings of the videos, there are 2 DVDs and 1 CD of the live perfomances. They include the most famous songs that they made also the songs that were important to them. Here are all those songs: 01. I'm Not Okay 02. Cemetery Drive 03. Our Lady Of Sorrows 04. Honey This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us 05. You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison 06. Headfirst For Halos 07. The Ghost Of You 08. Thank You For The Venom 09. Give Em Hell Kid 10. Vampires Will Never Hurt You 11. Helena I was satisfied with what I bought.

Production Quality — 10
The main menu and design of the cover was done very well, the cover is the same as the Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge cover but with real people and the main menu is those people being filmed but it has a special effect.

This is a very good DVD, It has 10 times the amount of things on it than Bullet In The Bible. The biggest highlight on thier for me was the 2 hour long video diary. I love this DVD because if you ever here another thing about My Chemical Romance you already know because its all on thier. But saying that I hate that the cover is more like a CD because it can get damaged easily. If it were stolen I would definetely go out and buy another copy.