The Black Parade review by My Chemical Romance

• Released: Oct 24, 2006
  • Users' score: 8.2 (1,210 votes)
My Chemical Romance: The Black Parade

I thought the sound of the band was amazing. The music was real unique and sounded different than anything I had ever heard before. It was great! The style of the music was good as well. It was really different and changed from song to song so there is no way to get bored listening. There is like House Of Wolves that has a sort of snazzy feel but then there is Mama which has sort of a Carnival feel. Welcome to the Black Parade is a march and Cancer is slow and pretty. The story of the album was good as well. I liked how they wrote each song with them telling a different part of the story.

The lyrics are written well. They aren't OMG but the are really good. Welcome To The Black Parade is great. Cancer is my favorite song though. Not in music but in lyrics. it's so sad but meaningful and just wonderful. It makes you think about what he is going through. The lyrics express the story in a great way. They are really good.

It doesn't really compare to anyother albums. It's original. It's My Chemical Romance. The most impressive song on the album lyrically would be cancer. It's just so sad but it's a great song. I love about everything on the album. The lyrics, music, Gerard's voice, the guitar parts. It's all great. The only song I don't like on the album is I Don't Love You. I just don't think it compares to the other songs on the album. This album could not be stolen given that I bought it off iTunes but I would buy it again if somehow it did.

stampy_69
    This is the best album ever! I've listened to it so many times and it's great. At least they don't full on thrash their stuff on the radio!
    mathieupM13
    The black parade is an awesome CD some say its the american idiot of 2006 but its a 1000 times better than american idiot.Gerard lyrics are great.Ray and Frank are incredible guitarists. But 3 cheers is my favorite MCR album