The Black Parade review by My Chemical Romance

• Released: Oct 24, 2006
  • Users' score: 8.2 (1,210 votes)
My Chemical Romance: The Black Parade

I have always been very impressed with the sound of this band and now I am even more impressed with the band as they have released an album that furthur emphasizes their sound and style. Their style is very unlimited with the talent demonstrated by the members of the band. The band is a new hit in the emo/rock section of all the music genres. This band is very popular because they are visibly capable of producing great sounding music.

The bands lyrics are mostly very deep and meaningful, you always know that there is a purpose in their songs, maybe a message or a feeling that the artists felt at the time and that they wanted to convey. Their lyrics and music are a perfect match and sound great together. Gerard Way (the lead singer) has demonstrated a very high singing range, the ability to hold notes, and the full capability of conveying a great style and tone.

They really do compare well to other bandss and are probably considered one of the greatest bands to ever enter the music business. All of their songs are impressive, the singing is impressive, the music is impressive, the talent is unlimited and their ability to write is a perfect. I love the sheer talent and great style that they enforce into their music. I love every song in this album and I could listen to them all over and over again. If this album were stolen from me I would have no choice but to go to the nearest sanity store and get another one.

GNRAGE_2010
    SnowMan1
    GNRAGE_2010 wrote: People who call MCR and Green Day etc etc sellouts should look at themselves. A sellout is doing something just for money right? The bands you call "sellouts" do it because they enjoy it and love it, not for the money and whatnot. People working part-time jobs at target and subway shouldn't be calling bands sellouts because i'm pretty sure you aren't working there because you love it and I bet the only reason you are working there is for the money.
    I agree, green day arnt sell outs. they tried something new and it sold well (American Idiot) but it didnt impress die hard fans. MCR on the other hand, I think we should wait before we say anything. If their music changes again the next album, then everyone who says they are sell outs are right.