Shift review by Nasum

• Released: Oct 26, 2004
Nasum: Shift

The album whith frontman Mieszko Talarczyk on it (disapred during the Tsunami Disaster on December 26th) it is technicly Nasum's final statement. The overall sound is imense. Rapid firing drums smahing on the cymbols like theres no tomorow, gituars playing suprily whell consinduring its grind metal influences. And of corse Mieszko Talarczyk one of the genres best vocallist ever (RIP) screaming and growling whith savage furry.

The lyrics are solid and get the messege across fast which is good beacause all of the songs are only about a minute in legth. The songs hold great meaning and bring up issiues about goverment athority, destruction of the natrual world and of corse the darkness of the human mind. As I said Mieszko Talarczyk is an incredibal voccalist, he can scream, growl, grunt, and throw out a vast barrage of voccal talent. Also the fact that yore listing to a dead man sing makes the album all the more interesting.

This album is truly amazing, rapid speed grind riffs are combined whith slow and melodical ones creating a unique and somewhat addictive album. The overall felling of the album is insanity and hate mingeled whith apocalyptic themes. This album is all about what humans are doing to ourselfs us ending the world. I would defenitly recomend this album to anny fan of death or grind metal. May Mieszko Talarczyk remain in our memory.