Life Is A Grave & I Dig It! review by Nekromantix

• Released: Apr 10, 2007
Nekromantix: Life Is A Grave & I Dig It!

The sound is amzing, Nekromantix put a lot of work into this album, and it shows. The record is one of the best I've ever heard. With clashes of sounds like Psychobilly, Nekrobilly, and Metalbilly, it's a good listen. When you pop it in the CD player, you will hear a wide variety of sounds. The lovely click of Nekromans Coffinbass gives the sound of the album a speedy sound. If you have never heard of Nekromantix, pick up this album, and while your at it, get Dead Girls Don't Cry as well!

The lyrics are good, it's been a while since I have heard an album as crazy as this one. If you like crazy B-Horror flicks, this is a record to have in your collection. Nekromans voice work is very good on this album. The sound is in good quality. Lines from the song "Nekrohigh" are very meaningful. "Nekrohigh, Semper Fi, You graduate, and then you die."

This album doesn't compare with others, it out does them! Tracks like Voodoo Shop Hop and B.E.A.S.T. keep you from nodding off from the soulful melodies of songs like Flowers are Slow, and Anaheim after Dark. The songs on the album are different from one another, some you can dance to, and some you can mosh to. it's an overall great album.If this album was stolen, I would buy 2 copies! In a non biased opinion, I give the album an overall 9.

deadnihils
    I agree, this is a GREAT album. I was a little concerned aboout the Sandorff brothers leaving after Dead Girls Don`t Cry, but the new guitarist and drummer pulled it off well. The record is much different than anything in their past catalog.
    Echelon
    I didnt really like this album. Much preferred their other stuff.