Return Of The Loving Dead review by Nekromantix

• Released: Feb 12, 2002
Nekromantix: Return Of The Loving Dead

13 bone chilling songs that will satisfy any Ghoul! From the beginning we see the Nekromantix do what they do best play pure psychobilly! Some of the highlights of the album must be "Who Kill The Cheerleader," "Trick Or Treat" and "Haunted Cathouse" each song differs each other each played with different. The band style is very unique they blend rockabilly, surf, punk rock with B-scream movie themes and monster. It is hard to believe that any band could mix all this elements and not sound lame. They have been doing this for the pass 10 years and very recognize in the world of psychobilly.

Monster, Ghouls and Sub Culture Girls are the main themes in this release. Kim Nekroman (Slap bass/vocals) gave us very fiendish performance on his vocals from a high pitch scream to very Elvis sound melodies. I am impress with the whole production with the vocals and how the whole album sounds. Every track has its own unique charm and they leave with a sense that you got you moneys worth. I more impress how long this band is been playing over ten years together. There songs sounds so fresh and new its now not yesterday. Nekromantix are band that will never die out, there here to stay!

Nekromantix are one of those bands that is hard to compare them. They have there unique sound something that many bands don't have! They don't give f--k about trends they things there own way. If you never heard of Pyschobilly or Nekromantix you should check them out. Download some of there tracks and you be the judge. If you like what you hear go ahead and buy it. The cool thing about the band is that they have a coffin bass yeah a coffin! There on tour most of the year if you get a chance to see them do your self a favor go and see them!

TSF_Dalton
    Amazing album, picked it up on a trip up to Indiana, couldn't find it anywhere here in Texas, so when I saw it I grabbed it and ran to the counter like a giddy little school girl!
    nirvanaisbetter
    I agree, I went to one of their live show and this was the first thing i went to look at, ended up getting it on vinyll, whitch makes it sound so very good. to top it off, i even got it autographed.