11 Days review by Never Heard of It

• Released: Mar 9, 2004
Never Heard of It: 11 Days

Never Heard Of It have to be hands down the most catchiest pop-punk band around right now. They combine catchy guitar with catchy lyrics to make great pop-punk music. If you want a CD you can continuely listen to and never gets old, this is the one you want.

The lyrics are nothing spectacular, but they are heartfelt and meaningful. I'd say the lyrics are way above the average pop-punk level. They manage to write lines that stick and stick in your head for days upon days. The words and feelings fit in perfectly with the upbeat music, and with the singer's voice it all blends together perfectly.

My favorite songs on this CD are by far Flowers, Lets Change For Now, and Hard Headed. Hard Headed has to be one of the most catchiest songs I have ever heard, along with Flowers. If you are looking for a new CD and maybe want to change things up a bit, I would suggest going out and buying this right away, actually I'd buy it anyway. The only problem with this CD is that you'll be singing every song on it for the next 5 months over and over, that's how catchy it really is.