11 Days review by Never Heard of It

• Released: Mar 9, 2004
Never Heard of It: 11 Days

This is one great amercian band, the music is kinda emo punk like, great sound, the gutairs have great distorsion in some of the songs, for example the distorsion at the end of track 11 "Satisfied." What's great about this album it has a slightly different sound to every track. Every track has a really catchey beat that will have you hooked. The sound it each song kinda gives a false meaning to what people might think each song could mean, but that's what makes so great to listen to.

The lyrics are fantasic. I love the lyrics it makes me think about what each song means some more then others for example track 7 "Walking Alone." Almost every track can get you thinking about some you miss. It's the lyrics thats makes this album worth listening to. Mainly because unlike some lyrics you don't really think about what your listen to but with this band you can.

My overall inpreaaion of this album is, its wicked defentily worth buying I'd reckomend it to any one who likes punky emo music or anything with a great sound that will cheer you up. I love the way each song has a meaning and the fact you really have to listen to the lyrics to find out what NHOF are trying to get across in each song. There is not a lot not to like, this is one of those ablums that get you hocked, its defently worth getting. I would defently go out and get it again.

Arsential27
    The first song I ever heard of there's was Finger In The Trigger and I first herd it on Burnout and since then NHOI has become my new favorite band