11 Days Review

9.6
 9.2
reviews (2) 1 comment vote for this album:
11 Days Reviewed by: falloutboy, on january 17, 2005

Sound: Never Heard Of It have to be hands down the most catchiest pop-punk band around right now. They combine catchy guitar with catchy lyrics to make great pop-punk music. If you want a CD you can continuely listen to and never gets old, this is the one you want. // 10

Lyrics: The lyrics are nothing spectacular, but they are heartfelt and meaningful. I'd say the lyrics are way above the average pop-punk level. They manage to write lines that stick and stick in your head for days upon days. The words and feelings fit in perfectly with the upbeat music, and with the singer's voice it all blends together perfectly. // 10

Overall Impression: My favorite songs on this CD are by far Flowers, Lets Change For Now, and Hard Headed. Hard Headed has to be one of the most catchiest songs I have ever heard, along with Flowers. If you are looking for a new CD and maybe want to change things up a bit, I would suggest going out and buying this right away, actually I'd buy it anyway. The only problem with this CD is that you'll be singing every song on it for the next 5 months over and over, that's how catchy it really is. // 10

11 Days Reviewed by: littlesteph05, on november 07, 2005

Sound: This is one great amercian band, the music is kinda emo punk like, great sound, the gutairs have great distorsion in some of the songs, for example the distorsion at the end of track 11 "Satisfied." What's great about this album it has a slightly different sound to every track. Every track has a really catchey beat that will have you hooked. The sound it each song kinda gives a false meaning to what people might think each song could mean, but that's what makes so great to listen to. // 7

Lyrics: The lyrics are fantasic. I love the lyrics it makes me think about what each song means some more then others for example track 7 "Walking Alone." Almost every track can get you thinking about some you miss. It's the lyrics thats makes this album worth listening to. Mainly because unlike some lyrics you don't really think about what your listen to but with this band you can. // 8

Overall Impression: My overall inpreaaion of this album is, its wicked defentily worth buying I'd reckomend it to any one who likes punky emo music or anything with a great sound that will cheer you up. I love the way each song has a meaning and the fact you really have to listen to the lyrics to find out what NHOF are trying to get across in each song. There is not a lot not to like, this is one of those ablums that get you hocked, its defently worth getting. I would defently go out and get it again. // 10

Comments