Catalyst review by New Found Glory

• Released: May 18, 2004
New Found Glory: Catalyst

New Found Glory has really taken it to a different level. with songs such as This Disaster. But for the ever old NFG fan theres songs such as Least im known for something. That manage to keep that great NFG sound that we all fell in love with those years ago. Ending in Tragedy is one of their best songs they've put out since their birth. And of course we can't forget the AFI like intro to the cd (if anyone has Sing the Sorrow they'll either be offended or humored).

NFG has really taken the time to write these lyrics. Honesty i think they're following blinks lead and going into a more mature side of music. It's not as out there as blinks latest Masterpiece. a song that really sticks out to me on Catalyst is No News is Good News. I highly recommend everyone who buys this cd to read the lyrics while listening to it sometime. You'll see how great NFG truely is.

My Overall Impression of Catalyst by New Found Glory is everyone who has ever once liked an NFG, or pop punk song needs to buy this cd. Despite how Sticks and Stones kind of sucked compaired to their selftitled, this cd makes its pain go away. If this cd ever broke or got lost I wouldn't waste anytime buying it again. Jordan, Cyrus, Ian, Chad, and Steve really worked at this cd and made it the best they possibly could. The Riffs are great, Vocals are catchy as ever. Every beat is perfectly fit for the song. Buy it now.