From The Screen To Your Stereo review by New Found Glory

• Released: Mar 28, 2000
New Found Glory: From The Screen To Your Stereo

Ofcourse it's a bit old coz compared to the sounds today. But it still rocks. I still listen to it until now. Actually I'm listening to it right now. Nice guitar riffs. I got all the tabs available for this album. One thing nice in New Found Glory's songs are that the voice is always heard. Unlike other bands in which the lyrics are'nt heard coz of the noisy distorted guitars.

First I hated Jordans voice. But when I reached track two I kind got over the voice and when I reached track three I loved Jordan's voice. I just sound whiny at first. The lyrics in this album are all revival. I mean cool revivals. Most of the songs of New Found Glory are about love. Just listen to all their lyrics coz their all meaningful. I just love the melodies Jordan comes up with. I usually play them at skul. Even my teachers loved it. It's one way of getting hyper.

You'll love this album specially when you already heard the original versions of the song. They were all great revivals. All the songs were originally an "Original Sound Track" of movies. This is an amazing CD specially to those idiots in the world who haven't heared a punk Rock revival.