Sticks And Stones review by New Found Glory

• Released: Jun 11, 2002
New Found Glory: Sticks And Stones

New Found Glory's newest album "Sticks And Stones" isn't just another cd with crappy recordings, it has much more to it then any of there other releases. I love the way they mix the main guitar with those catchy little riffs. The drums in "Head On Collision" remind me of Steve-o 32 from Sum 41 because both drummers hit their drums hard. I also like the bridge in "Understatement" (the first track on the cd) because the vocalist's (Jordan Pundik) voice changes to an octave lower. I think the sound on this album was great!

Even though Jordan Pundik has a voice that probably drives alot of people nuts, much like the Good Charlotte vocalist (Joel Madden), the lyrics are well written. I think the track on this album with the best lyrics would have to be "It's Been A Summer". All the words just seem to fit together.

I would deffinitly recommend this cd to anyone. The best thing about the album is that I can let the whole thing play unlike most of the other cds I have. I don't have to skip I track because I can't stand that song or because I don't really think it's that good. I can just let this cd play and listen to every song in order because they're all fun to sing and play guitar to.