Sticks And Stones review by New Found Glory

• Released: Jun 11, 2002
New Found Glory: Sticks And Stones

I Picked this cd up cuz I had new found glory and catalyst(both of which kick major ass) But this cd reall really really beat my expectations. The sound is great I think the guitar work is their best so far. Its fast, energetic, happy, (with some cool soundin solos) and I think gets you really pumped.

Lyrics are incredible on this cd. The songwriter's are great and really express a happy or sad side to all situations. Jordans great high voice is still working awesome with the roaring guitars. Great lyrics.

This cd is by far NFG's masterpiece. It's happy,sad,and fast, with some awesome drum work and great guitar and bass. This cd really seperates itself with all the others and defines this bands ability to expand their sound. I think that this is their best punk album. It Is by far one of my favorite cds. If it was lost id buy it again fer sure. This cds best tracks are sonny, the great houdini,the story so far,head on collision, understatement, and my friends over you. Your in idiot not to buy this. Get it. And their other cds, Go. Now,