This Disaster: Live In London [DVD] review by New Found Glory

• Released: Nov 23, 2004
  • Content: 9
  • Production Quality: 8
New Found Glory: This Disaster: Live In London [DVD]

The sound on the DVD is good and the band sounds like they should. The DVD was created during the concert when they blew a fuse and the power turned off for like 45 minutes. You have the option of watchting that 45 minutes if you want. It's pretty cool because New Found Glory does a pretty good job of entertaining the audience.

Content — 9
Well it features the entire concert and then some extras such as a slideshow and again it also shows the 45 minutes while they had no power. The tracklisting is: 01. Truth Of My Youth 02. Understatement 03. 2's And 3's 04. Hit Or Miss 05. Failure's Not Flattering 06. This Disaster 07. Something I Call Personality 08. Better Off Dead 09. Sonny 10. Head On Collision 11. Your Biggest Mistake 12. It's Been A Summer 13. Dressed To Kill 14. I Don't Wanna Know 15. forget My Name 16. My Friends Over You 17. The Story So Far 18. Sucker 19. All Downhill From Here.

Production Quality — 8
The quality is very good but my only complaint is that they move the camera view like every 3 seconds. Maybe some perfer this and it does add to the atmosphere but I almost get tired of switching to one band member to the crowd to another band member to another member of the crowd. Other than this though it is very good.

The DVD is overall pretty impressive and its fun to watch New Found Glory perform on stage. They have a lot of energy and it's a great DVD to own. If it were stolen I would probably get another.