Hand Built By Robots review by Newton Faulkner

• Released: Jul 23, 2007
  • Reviewer's score: 6 Neat
Newton Faulkner: Hand Built By Robots

My first impresion of newton faulkner was wow what a great solo artist. I orignally heard his song dream catch me on the hits. I thought this was a good song which thn lead to me getting the album. the album is a very acoustic album, with every track featuring some magnificent chord structures from newton. The songs genres must be pop no questions about that. A lot of the songs are very happy and joyful. As you can see by Newton's guitar playing he is a very talented guitarist, and as a lover of rock music aswell as many other genres, I sat listening to the album hopeing for some form of guitar solo. Obviously soloing is not for Newton Faulkner.

The lyrics to all the tracks are happy lyrics all about love and togetherness really. He has a few lines in there that have massive potential whilst others are just a repeat of something you heard earlier in the album. Newton plays guitar and sings at the same time but this does nto effect his voice. Newton poses a great tone to his voice which I think most music lvoers would apreciate.

This album was a rther good album, poses a few brilliant tracks, nad some repetitive accoustic drones. the albums best two tracks would be the ones that have been released as singles 'Dream Catch Me' and 'All I Got'. overall if you like a nice tunefull catchy song this album is definately for you otherwise you may find hope in other artists.

Hennah
    please see him live. you wont understand how brilliant this guy is till you do.
    Toms' anominous
    you marked him down because there was no guitar solo? guitar solo's should only be there if it suits the music not just to entertain young boys *sigh*.
    Sos-viper
    yes but with such a guitar talent surely, he can put a solo in a song that really deserves it ?
    edibledevilboy
    he supported my friends band not too long ago... he rose to fame quick... yeah - amazing artist, he deserves MUCH higher marks than what this tits given him...
    lukeedelston
    It seems that the reviewer is purposely giving low marks just because there isn't a solo. Very good...
    Grohl152
    You know, if you are gonna right such crap, you should really learn English first...
    widsabix
    totally agree with hennah. i saw him in glasgow n he was unbelievable, just a different class live. shit review by the way..
    Gwynnell
    1. The review isn't of him live 2. One mention of the word solo and all this Seriously people, if democrocy hasn't taught you anything, people can have opinions differant to yours and they are just as valid. peace and all that x