All the Right Reasons review by Nickelback

• Released: Oct 4, 2005
Nickelback: All the Right Reasons

The sound was very good on this new CD of Nickelback's arthough very different in some songs. In the song Rockstar, I kinda got a country feeling to the song (although very good song). There number one single, Photograph, was most common to there old music. Overall, the sound was very good. I like the new type of music there trying out.

The lyrics I thought wern't quite as good as the sound but still vey good and powerful. Photograph is a song about his childhood and were he grew up. The music vidio for Photograph was filmed in his homne town to in Canada. I didn't realy like the lyrics for the 2nd song on there CD, Fight for all the wrong reasons. Overall the lyrics were very good.

This is a great album. I thought that the Long Road was gonna be there best CD for a while, but this CD was alot better. Probaly the most impresive songs on the album were Photograph, Follow You Home, Next Contestant, and Rockstar. If this CD were to ever be stolen, I would hunt down him and then I would probaly have to kill them.