All the Right Reasons review by Nickelback

• Released: Oct 4, 2005
Nickelback: All the Right Reasons

I'm pretty impressed with most of the songs on the album. With pretty good guitar riffs and drums in songs like "Animals" and "Fight For All The Wrong Reasons" and is the first Nickelback album using pianos. But I am kinda disappointed with Chad Kroeger's vocals in songs like "Follow You Home." So generally I really like the instrumental part of this album. And is probably Nickelback's best sounding album.

Chad Kroeger is very creative with his lyrics, tapping into his childhood and past experiences in "Photograph." And I really like his craftsmanship in "Animals," how the rhythm, lyrics and melody fit in, and how the song really suits his voice. But there are songs that really sound like their old material. For example, there's some parts in "Savin' Me" that really sound like "How You Remind Me." But overall, I think this album is very "rich," with sentimental acoustic songs, to head banging hard rock.

Overall, I feel it's a very good album from a band like Nickelback, although probably not as good as other rock acts out there right now, probably because they're a bit too "pop." The songs I feel are the best would be "Photograph," "Animals," "Far Away," "Rockstar" and "Side Of A Bullet." And the songs I feel rather disappointed with are "Follow You Home" with the horrible vocals and a few other songs I'm too lazy to name.