All the Right Reasons review by Nickelback

• Released: Oct 4, 2005
Nickelback: All the Right Reasons

I thought at first this album was just going to be all about love girls and all the other issue's but it was actually about the bands life in canada when they were teens going to high school. So when you listened to some of the songs you can relate to them. I really liked how there was a bonding between the listener and the song. Nickelback really did a good job at relating with the audience. The sound quality was also very impressive.

The lyrics really fit with the song. They also flow very well. There not chopy at all. I really also liked how the band could dig deep down inside and write a story then make it into a song. Other bands just throw a whole bunch of words together and call it a song but these songs have there own story for each one. mistakes and lessons they learned throught there teen years.

Some of nickelbacks other albums did really suck. They didn't have any meaning exept some really cheasy love storys. Most impressive songs from the album have to be Rockstar and Someone That Your With. I really like these songs because you always think about what would you do if you were famous. They did that and put it into a song. I like Someone That Your With because I'm realating to what happened to him in the song in real life. I like the song photograph but its over played on the radio so now it's getting anoying. I would definatly buy this album again if it was stolen or lost or scratched 'cause it's an album you need in your colection.